The perfect way to cool down, relax, get inspired.
The bestselling book Bare Naked Bravery, by Emily Ann Peterson, now has a companion coloring book featuring 12 international artists!
- Designs inspired by brave artists from around the world
- The variety of pages ensure something for every skill level
- Use your choice of coloring tool (lipstick, pens, pencils, markers, mascara, crayons, or pixie dust!)
** 100% of the proceeds from the paperback go to fund the Girls' Education Program with Speak Up for the Poor.
- Paperback version includes a digital .pdf edition for unlimited printing
- 20 exclusive bravery-inducing coloring pages
- Coloring pages designed for adults and kids
- Each page is printed on a separate sheet to avoid bleed through
- Sized to frame & post to Instagram at 8.5" x 8.5"
- Single-sided pages, printed on white paper