I founded Peterson Resilience Consulting to support financial accessibility and autonomy for all of my customers and clients.
- I believe that capitalism, patriarchy, and white supremacy are oppressive systems.
- I believe that meritocracy is a shitty way to measure a person's worth.
- I believe that systems of oppression harm everyone—especially women, children, people of color, indigenous, and other marginalized people.
- I believe that entrepreneurs have a responsibility to dismantle and replace oppressive systems.
- I believe that financial choices can be a sustainable option for everyone!
- I believe that financially wise choices should not be punished. (i.e. selecting a payment plan that fits with your budget, but then receiving interest charges for it.)
- I believe that all of this can exist simultaneously.
You're invited to help me dismantle these oppressive systems, one purchase at a time.
Types of Pricing
Many offerings have tiered or sliding scale pricing options. For all pricing options, there is no application process or other hoops to jump through. This is offered on an honor system. At checkout, you’ll be asked to share one sentence about why you qualify for the price that you self-selected. I ask this to make sure the program is working as intended.
For products/offerings with payment plan options, I encourage you to take pride in how your money is used. All payment plan options provide Peterson Resilience Consulting with financial tools to continue growing bravery around the world:
- a lower price per payment over a longer period of time gives my business more consistent cash flow.
- a higher price per payment over a shorter period of time boosts my bank account with more freedom to pay-it-forward
Tiered & Sliding Scale Prices
For products/offerings that list more than one price, usually these pricing tiers are called Pay-It-Forward, Standard, and Solidarity prices. Pay-It-Forward prices grant Solidarity price accessibility to marginalized people with financial need. When tiers are offered for a product/offering, they are freely available, meaning you get to pick the one that fits your situation best.
How to Pick Your Price
Peterson Resilience Consulting is a subsidiary of EAP Holdings, LLC, a one-woman business: I am a white, unmarried, college-educated, neurodivergent, business owner with chronic illness and have two fur babies. I don't receive tax benefits for my choice to not own a home or remain child-free. I live and work within my means, which allows me to operate my life and business credit card-free. For example, my 2019 personal income, after business expenses, was around $27,000. Depending on the year, this amount fluctuates up or down. I've been a business owner for well over a decade.
Thanks to student loans, I acquired a Masters in Business Administration and graduated in August of 2022. I plan to pay those student loans until 2035.
Even if you have financial needs or your budget feels a little tight, I ask that you pick your price while considering my finances and yours with honesty and integrity by using the following overlapping factors:
- economic sustainability
- racial privilege
- relative earning potential
- access to personal financial support (family/spouse/network/credit score)
Feel free to send an email or schedule a Meet-N-Greet if you have questions about any of this.