Recommendations & Referrals
Please enjoy these folks & their offerings;
My clients and I think they've got something pretty great!
Mental Health Providers
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapist (ACT) Directory
- NeuroAffective Relational Model (NARM) Directory
- Somatic Experiencing (SE) Trauma Institute Directory
- National Association of Social Workers
Therapists & Mental Health Professionals
- Brian Peck, LCSW (Idaho, online) - religious trauma, religious abuse, spiritual crisis, post-traumatic stress, PTSD, C-PTSD,
- Laura Anderson, LMFT (Tennessee, online) - domestic violence, abuse & trauma resolution, religious trauma, clinical hypnosis
- Eden Hyder, MA, LPC, LCCA (North Carolina & Texas, online) - eating disorders, spiritual crisis & development, LGBTQ+, pre-marital, therapy for therapists
- Nicole Lewis-Keeber, MSW, LCSW, (online) - therapist for entrepreneurs, Certified Dare to Lead™ facilitator
- Shulamit Ber Levtov, MA, RSW, CCTP (online) - therapist for entrepreneurs
Health & Life Insurance
Eric Jans is a fan-flippin'-tastic independent insurance agent for individuals, business owners, and employees. I know first-hand that he gets a kick out of relieving ridiculous health insurance headaches. So even if you're just confused about WTF is happening with your group health insurance situation or want someone to personally walk through your ACA/Obamacare application, give him a ring/text! I bet he can probably clear some things up or make things exponentially better for ya.
Last I checked, he was licensed in TN, AL, FL, GA, IA, KY, MI, MS, NC, NM, OH, OR, SD, TX, VA, and WY (and willing to help find resources for folks outside those states too!) and experienced with the following insurance options:
- Health Insurance (group or individual) – including Medicare supplements, Medicare Advantage, ACA/Obamacare, Short Term Health, Group Health Benefits
- Disability Insurance: Short- and Long-Term
- Life Insurance: Term, Universal Life, Whole Life
- Long-term Care Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance: Accident, Cancer, Critical Care, Hospitalization, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Retirement and College Fund Planning, Annuities, and Final Expense
Law & Legal Advice
Christina Scalera & The Contract Shop is an attorney and an online business owner who has some really helpful contracts "on tap" for creative entrepreneurs like you and me. Everything from independent contractor templates to trademarks, she'll help your business go "from lawless to flawless!"
Apps & Subscriptions for Ease
If you're looking for ways to make your life easier on a daily basis, my clients and I have enjoyed using these:
- CleanMyMac | Removes hidden system junk files. Performs in-depth malware checks. Uninstall apps, for good. Find large, old files.
- MissingLettr.com | Automate traffic to your website by creating 12 months of social media content with every blog post.
- Trello | The easy, free, flexible, and visual way to manage your projects and organize anything.
- Streak | The only CRM that plugs directly into your Gmail inbox. A total lifesaver for those doing DIY publicity & booking.
- Audiogram | Share audio snippets with your social media followers.
If you're looking for a way to automate your appointments with clients or colleagues, I highly recommend using one of the following:
- Fons | Excellent for those who see their clients on a regular and recurring basis. (i.e. music teachers, massage therapists, etc.) Plus, you'll get $25 for just trying them out!
- Acuity | The automated appointment scheduler with all the bells and whistles for intake forms, payments, and more.
- Calendly | They've got a great freebie option if you're just getting started with online scheduling apps.
- Google Calendar | Check out their appointment scheduler feature